Honor and Celebrate Your Loved One in our Warm, Intimate, and Private Setting
This past year of the pandemic has been a difficult one for families. If you have been putting off the celebration of a loved one who has passed, Barrington’s White House would like to be here for you at a difficult time.
We’re available for short-notice bookings for bereavement and memorial gatherings to celebrate the life of that special person. We offer a warm, intimate, and private setting where you can honor and celebrate your loved one, connect, and come together with family and friends.
Our specialties are:
- Welcome Receptions
- Memorial Dedications
- Celebration of Life Ceremonies
- Seated Dinners
We also make the planning process smooth and easy during what can be a difficult time. Whether you choose a luncheon or reception on our first floor or a seated memorial presentation and meal in our elegant ballroom, our Hospitality Manager will work closely with you to personalize your event to reflect your family’s spirit, with music, photos.
Here are some of the amenities we offer at Barrington’s White House:
- Flexible space rental options (whole house or single floor)
- Fully equipped caterer’s kitchen and catering/beverage/bar packages
- Food and Beverage Options Available on First Floor and/or Ballroom
- A variety of seating and table setup
- Spacious and elegant room where family members can retreat in privacy
- Upgraded gold Chiavari chairs included
- Integrated AV technology (WiFi included) and monitors for viewings of photos and video remembrances
- Use of grand piano if desired
- Expansive front porch for gatherings with built-in heaters and sound system
- Dedicated and experienced on-site staff and service to meet your guests’ every need
- Ample parking available; valet service available upon request for an additional fee
If you are ready to begin planning the celebration for your loved one, we’re here to help! Please call our Hospitality Manager Mary Salvo at 224.512.4115 for a consultation or to arrange a tour.
Barrington’s White House is a unique, historic venue located in the heart of downtown Barrington at 145 West Main Street. This meticulously restored 1898 mansion hosts cultural and community events, and is also available for rental for weddings, corporate meetings, non-profit fundraisers and family celebrations. Visit the web site or call 224-512-4292 for your private tour.