Barrington’s White House offers outstanding performances and cultural events. Each season, we’ll host some of the most renowned artists and speakers in the world. For ticketing information, see the calendar below.
- Sign-up to be placed on our email list to get a weekly email of events happening at Barrington’s White House and in Barrington!
- If you have questions about events, a cultural programming suggestion, or would like to sponsor an event, please call 224.512.4066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our 3rd Thursday Art Night Out receptions feature local visual artists and are free and open to the public. If you’d like to be considered, please complete our Artist Application and include samples of your work.
- If you are presenting a program at Barrington’s White House, please fill out the Cultural Event Marketing Form.
- This event has passed.
Courageous Conversations: Challenging Separation
March 11, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The demographic maps are clear: we sort ourselves geographically and socially based on race & class. Where we live and spend our time can inflame polarization and harm social mobility. How can we become more proximate to people with different lived experiences? How can we disrupt patterns of segregation for greater diversity and inclusion? Join us at Barrington’s White House for the seventh session of A Year of Courageous Conversations.
- Open to the public, ages 16+
- Limited seating. Advance registration required.
- Tickets: $25 per person
About The Series:
A Year of Courageous Conversations is hosted by Dr. Zina Jacque and Jessica Swoyer Green and produced by Urban Consulate at Barrington’s White House. The series is made possible thanks to generous support from Jessica & Dominic Green, Kim Duchossois, Sue & Rich Padula, Barrington Area Community Foundation, and BMO Wealth Management. To learn more and join the email list, visit: CourageousConversations.us