Barrington’s White House offers outstanding performances and cultural events. Each season, we’ll host some of the most renowned artists and speakers in the world. For ticketing information, see the calendar below.
- Sign-up to be placed on our email list to get a weekly email of events happening at Barrington’s White House and in Barrington!
- If you have questions about events, a cultural programming suggestion, or would like to sponsor an event, please call 224.512.4066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our 3rd Thursday Art Night Out receptions feature local visual artists and are free and open to the public. If you’d like to be considered, please complete our Artist Application and include samples of your work.
- If you are presenting a program at Barrington’s White House, please fill out the Cultural Event Marketing Form.
- This event has passed.
Courageous Conversations: Uncovering Hidden Violence Against Women
March 9 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The pandemic has been especially challenging for women and children who are not safe at home — and our community is not immune. How can we break the cycle of domestic violence? Join hosts Rev. Dr. Zina Jacque and Jessica Green at Barrington’s White House (or livestream!) to welcome special guest Rebecca Darr, CEO of WINGS to our monthly series to explore how to foster greater inclusion & belonging in our community.
- Seating in person or virtual, via livestream.
Seating is limited. Masks required.
Livestream link will be emailed to ticketholders prior to each session
Doors open 6:30 p.m. Program begins at 7:00 p.m. CST
ASL interpreting available upon advance request. Email here.
- To request a complimentary ticket, email email@example.com
Courageous Conversations is presented by Urban Consulate with Barrington’s White House and made possible by your ticket purchase and generous support from Jessica & Dominic Green, Kim Duchossois, Tyler & Danielle Lenczuk, Cobey & Erich Struckmeyer, Young Chung, Susan & Rich Padula, Carol & David Nelson, Dennis & Stacey Barsema, Julie Kanak & Mike Rigali, Barrington Area Community Foundation, and BMO Wealth Management. To learn more, visit CourageousCommunity.us
If you are having trouble purchasing tickets please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-512-4066.