Barrington’s White House offers outstanding performances and cultural events. Each season, we’ll host some of the most renowned artists and speakers in the world. For ticketing information, see the calendar below.
- Sign-up to be placed on our email list to get a weekly email of events happening at Barrington’s White House and in Barrington!
- If you have questions about events, a cultural programming suggestion, or would like to sponsor an event, please call 224.512.4066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our 3rd Thursday Art Night Out receptions feature local visual artists and are free and open to the public. If you’d like to be considered, please complete our Artist Application and include samples of your work.
- If you are presenting a program at Barrington’s White House, please fill out the Cultural Event Marketing Form.
Pop-Up Shop: Cynthia Rowley Brings the Beach To Barrington
June 1 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Barrington Native & New York City Fashion Designer Cynthia Rowley is back in Barrington! On Wednesday, June 1, Cynthia Rowley’s clothing will be available for purchase at Barrington’s White House for a limited 2-day Cynthia Rowley Pop-Up Shop. The shop will be open to the public from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm. Plus, purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win a Cynthia Rowley Internship*!
Pop-Up Shop Hours:
Wednesday, June 1st 11:00 am – 8:00 pm – Shop the Cynthia Rowley Collection (open to the public)
Thursday, June 2nd 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Sip, Shop, & See with Cynthia (tickets required)
Cynthia Rowley is a graduate of Barrington High School and the School of Art Institute of Chicago. At the Art Institute, she pushed the boundaries of fashion and used her experience (and just $3,000 in seed money) to venture off to New York City to build her global lifestyle brand, consisting of ready-to-wear, swim/surf, fitness, accessories, home decor, and men’s collection. A favorite among celebrities and high-profile influencers alike, Rowley has signature shops in New York, Charleston, Malibu, Montauk, Miami, Palm Beach, Atlanta, Aspen, Chicago, and now for a limited time in Barrington. 20% of the sales from the Cynthia Rowley Pop-Up Shop will be directed to the Capital Reserve Fund for Barrington’s White House.
* The internship is a 3-4 day immersive experience with Cynthia & her team in New York City – perfect for an aspiring designer or someone who has always dreamed of being a New Yorker! Purchase raffle tickets by clicking the button below, clicking Tickets, and scrolling to Add-Ons. For questions, please email email@example.com.
NO REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED – OPEN TO THE PUBLIC