Elegant. Intimate. Extraordinary.
Why Us? The Barrington’s White House Difference
Surround yourself with those you love.
You’ll have the entire mansion to yourself on your special day, where you can create intimate moments and add your personal touches to make our house your home for the day.
Relax in our spacious Bridal Suite and Groom’s Room.
Separate, luxurious rooms on separate floors let you enjoy your bridal party, then come together for a gorgeous “first look” and have your wedding photos set against the mansion’s rich wood trim.
Our professional staff makes wedding planning easy.
Now more than ever, providing stress-free, flexible, and creative wedding options is our goal. We’ll work with you to re-imagine your wedding and make every detail perfect.
Amenities and Options Just for Intimate Weddings
- Special pricing and packages for “micro” weddings (Ceremony and Champagne Reception)
- Creative and flexible options for customizing your wedding with various guest counts
- A variety of floor plans and space configurations to customize the mansion to perfectly accommodate the size of your wedding
- Partnerships with professional videographers who are experts at live-streaming events
- Liquor and beverages available on consumption for smaller guest counts
- Use of our spacious Bridal Suite and Groom’s Room to enjoy special moments together
- Partnerships with flexible and creative caterers to personalize and safely present your reception fare, from light appetizers to heavy hors d’oeuvres
Amenities for Traditional and Intimate Weddings
- Spacious Bridal Suite with three private, luxurious bathrooms
- Three-seat mirrored counter in Bridal Suite for makeup and hair
- Elegant Groom’s Room where the men can relax during the day
- Unparalleled “First Look” and photo opportunities
- Fully equipped caterer’s kitchen (no need for caterers to rent additional equipment)
- Full-service catering partners available to fit your tastes and budget
- Upgraded Gold Chiavari chairs included in your wedding package
- Wine Service during dinner and Champagne Toast included in your liquor package
- Use of Grand Piano and dance floor, if desired
- Dedicated and experienced on-site staff and service to meet your guests’ every need
- Ample parking available; valet service available upon request for an additional fee
The Reviews Are In…
Let Us Make Your Dream A Reality
Ready to see what the White House can offer you? Contact our Hospitality Manager, Mary Salvo, who can talk you through your options and offer creative ideas and solutions for re-imagining your storybook wedding for a happily-ever-after ending.