CULTURAL & COMMUNITY EVENTS
Barrington’s White House offers outstanding performances and cultural events. Each season, we’ll host some of the most renowned artists and speakers in the world. For ticketing information, see the calendar below.
Learn more about presenting a program, becoming a 3rd Thursday artist, receiving update emails and more HERE.
Barrington Health & Wellness Summit
February 22 @ 8:00 am - February 24 @ 5:00 pm
Presented by Kim Duchossois and Advocate Good Shepherd Smart Farm
The Barrington Health & Wellness Summit will gather leading experts from all over the country to explore a variety of topics including cancer prevention, sleep, culinary medicine, microbiome, integrative medicine, nutrition, brain health, holistic healing, and more.
This event is the vision of local physicians and community members alike. All are invited to join us as we foster health and wellness in our community.
Tickets are available for both in-person and virtual attendance. Add-ons include a Shaman experience, cooking classes, and more. A limited number of tickets are available; purchase today!
EXPERTS APPEARING INCLUDE (download daily schedule here):
- Dr. Katherine Amato, Biology Professor/Researcher, Northwestern University
- Dr. Lorenzo Cohen, Director of Integrative Medicine, University of Texas
- Dr. Steve DeVries, Professor of Medicine, Northwestern University
- Jana Din, Medical Shaman, Tao Center for Healing
- Dr. Bonnie Kaplan*, Professor, University of Calgary School of Medicine
- Dr. Darius Loghmanee, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, Advocate Children’s Medical Group
- James Nestor, Author of The New York Times bestseller ‘The Power of Breath’
- Dr. David Steinhorn, Medical Director, Palliative Care, Children’s National Medical Center
- Dr. Sean Spencer*, Professor of Gastroenterology, Stanford University
- Dr. David Victorson, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Dr. Lori Walsh, Integrative Medicine, Advocate & Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Edie Zusman, Neurosurgeon, Piedmont Neuroscience Center
* Virtual speaker
- Wednesday, February 22, 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 23, 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 24, 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- 3-day ticket: $200 • 1-day ticket: $75 • Virtual 3-day ticket: $100